What you need:
For the Shreds:
- 1 pack TMRW Buffalo Protein Shreds
- 2 tbsp neutral oil
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium high heat and add 2 tbsp of neutral oil.
- Once the oil is hot, add the pack of buffalo shreds, and break apart with a spatula or wooden spoon.
- Cook until all sides are caramelized, approximately 6-8 minutes. Reduce the heat if they begin to brown too quickly.
- Remove from heat and set aside while you make the queso dip.
For the Queso Dip:
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 2 clove garlic, rough chopped
- 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp salt, plus more to taste
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Soak cashews for at least an hour, or boil water and cover and allow to soften for approximately 15 minutes, or while you gather the other ingredients.
- In a blender, add all the ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Adjust seasoning as needed. If the mixture is too thick, add water, 1 tbsp at a time until it becomes your desired consistency.
- 2 stalks green onion, sliced
- Tortilla Chips
- Carrots, cauliflower, and celery, cut into sticks (or any dipping vegetables)
- Place the dip into the bowl, and top with the cooked Protein Shreds and sliced green onion.
- Serve with tortilla chips or add a side of vegetables.