What you need:
- 1 pack TMRW Breakfast Patties
- 2 x brioche buns (or housing of choice)
- Vegan Mayo
- Roma tomatoes
- Vegan egg (we like Just Egg)
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium high heat and add 2 tbsp of neutral oil.
- Once the oil is hot, add the TMRW Breakfast Patties from frozen, and cook 3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- Remove from heat and begin assembly.
- Cook “egg” to desired doneness.
- Cut the brioche buns in half and heat a nonstick pan set to medium.
- Once hot, place on the pan cut side down, and toast until golden.
- On the heal and crown of the buns, add mayo (or spread of choice).
- Place the egg on the heel of the bun, followed by 2 TMRW Breakfast Patties, sliced tomato, and lettuce.