What you need:
For Cold Noodle Salad:
- 1 package medium rice noodles, cooked according to package, and chilled
- ½ cucumber, diced
- 1 head scallion, sliced
- 1 bunch kale, rough chopped
- 4 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 4 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- ½ teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- Salt and pepper to taste (optional)
- Massage all salad components in a bowl, until the kale has softened.
- Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.
For the Ocean Cakes:
- 2 tablespoons neutral oil
- 1 package TMRW Thai Ocean Cakes, frozen
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium-low heat and add 2 tablespoons of neutral oil.
- Add the TMRW Ocean Cakes, and cook until caramelized, flipping often – approximately 6-8 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add to the salad.