What you need:
Cooking the Hickory Maple Sausages:
- 1 pack TMRW Hickory Maple Sausages, frozen
- 2 tbsp neutral oil
- Place a large pan on a burner set to medium-low.
- Add 2 tbsp of neutral oil and allow to heat.
- Cook the sausages from frozen for approximately 12 minutes, turning often, until golden brown around.
For the Waffles:
You can use either store bought waffles – we like The Acorn Market Toaster Ready Belgian Waffles, or you can follow this recipe below -
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 5 cups oat milk (or any dairy free milk)
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 8 tablespoons vegan butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup applesauce OR 1 large ripe banana, mashed
- Heat waffle iron to its regular setting
- In two bowls, separate the wet from the dry ingredients, and thoroughly combine.
- Add the wet to the dry and whisk until smooth.
- Follow cooking directions of a waffle iron.
- Drizzle maple syrup on as you see fit