What you need:
For Bulgogi Glazed Patties:
- 2 tablespoons neutral oil
- 1 package TMRW Burger (2 patties)
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon gochujang
- 1 teaspoon mirin
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium high heat and add 2 tablespoons of neutral oil.
- Add the burger patties, and cook until golden, approximately 6-8 minutes.
- Pour the sauce mixture over the burger patties and begin to glaze, by spooning the sauce over them continuously.
- Allow the sauce to thicken and caramelize onto the patties.
- Remove from heat.
For Gochujang Mayo:
- ¼ cup vegan mayo
- 1 tablespoon gochujang
- 5 teaspoons lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until smooth.
- Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.
- 2 vegan sesame buns
- 1 cup Shredded cabbage
- ½ cup scallions, sliced
- Cut the sesame buns in half and heat a nonstick pan set to medium.
- Place the buns cut side down on the pan, and toast until golden.
- On the heel and crown of the buns, add the gochujang mayo.
- Fill the buns with the glazed burger, shredded cabbage, and sliced scallions.