What you need:
For the Ground Filling:
- 1 pack TMRW Ground
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoon ground fennel
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- ¼ t nutmeg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¼ cup parsley, shaved
- ¼ cup panko breadcrumbs
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, pat down, and place in the fridge to chill for a minimum of one hour.
- 1/2 pack puff pastry, thawed in the fridge overnight.
- 2 tablespoons oat milk + 1 teaspoon maple syrup mixed
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the puff pastry to approximately 12” in length and 5” in width.
- Once the sausage roll filling is chilled, remove from the fridge and roll into a log, and place it in the center of the rolled-out puff pastry.
- Fold over the puff pastry, and roll into a log – you can play around with the thickness depending on how you like your sausage rolls.
- Slice the roll into smaller sections, approximately 2-2.5” in length.
- Place on a parchment lined baking tray.
- Using a small knife, make 2 small diagonal slits on each top, and brush with oat milk/maple syrup mixture.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown and internal temperature reaches 165F.