Are you passionate about sustainability and accelerating the adoption of plant-based foods? As a growing company we’re looking for a hands-on, high energy and results-driven people to join our team.
This a full-time position, based in Port Coquitlam, BC, that is responsible for the development and execution of marketing plans that will drive TMRW Foods to become one of the plant-based leaders in Canada. This role requires a hands-on, resourceful, strategic thinker with a passion for changing the way people eat.
- Identifying target markets, establishing clear marketing objectives that are in-line with business objectives, and developing plans and strategies to support our success in each market.
- Spearheading launches into new markets.
- Creating and maintaining analytical reporting processes across multiple platforms, And develop strategies to use data to improve our approach to contribute to continued growth in sales KPIs.
- Taking the lead on all marketing campaign and project management.
- Creating and managing marketing budgets, seeking to optimize a quantifiable ROI.
- Leading strategy on COVID-safe experiential marketing initiatives.
- Building out and streamlining TMRW’s digital ads strategy
- Building strategic relationships with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Working cross-functionally with our Operations, Sales and Product Development teams.
- Working closely with our Sales Manager, Sales Brokers and field team to ensure our Marketing efforts are successfully supporting new product launches and driving sales
- Working in partnership with our Branding + Creative Specialist to identify creative needs and opportunities in our Marketing strategy
- Working in partnership with our Branding + Creative Specialist on overall creative strategy.
- Working in partnership with our Branding + Creative Specialist on consumer insight projects.
- Leading, mentoring and developing our marketing team.
- An alignment with our purpose
- 3-5 years experience in consumer-packaged goods marketing
- Further education in Marketing would be a plus.
- A good understanding of the plant-based food innovation space would be a plus.
- An ability to function well in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management
- Comfort in delivering and creating successful marketing strategies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong time and project management skills
- Comfortable working with KPI and analytics
- Discounted / Free Food
- Extended Health Care
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- Work From Home