What you need:
For the Coleslaw:
- 1 cup purple cabbage, sliced thinly
- ½ cup vegan mayo
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Thinly shred the cabbage, and set aside
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in a bowl until smooth. Adjust seasoning as needed.
- Add the cabbage and mix thoroughly to combine.
For the Protein Shreds:
- 1 pack TMRW Buffalo Protein Shreds
- 2 tbsp neutral oil
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium high heat and add 2 tbsp of neutral oil.
- Once the oil is hot, add the pack of buffalo shreds, and break apart with a spatula or wooden spoon.
- Cook until all sides are caramelized, approximately 6-8 minutes. Reduce the heat if they begin to brown too quickly.
- Remove from heat and begin assembly.
- 2 vegan brioche buns
- Pickles, sliced lengthwise or rounds
- Butter Lettuce
- Serve with potato wedges, fries, or side of choice
- Cut the brioche bun in half and heat a nonstick pan set to medium.
- Spread butter on the inside of the buns, and toast on the pan until golden.
- On the base of the bun, add a piece or two of the butter lettuce, and top with the TMRW Buffalo Protein Shreds, pickles, and a handful of the coleslaw.
- Serve with a side of potato wedges, fries, or side of choice.